Accepted So, anyway, I got perma'd for "Cheats." and accidental premotion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2020
Aight, let's cut to the chase before I start pleading and just to show a reason why I should be unbanned, so I was permabanned by SPECTATOR because me and Erco were talking about Huntsman Hackers called "catbots" from years ago, and i started to make a joke I always make about having "cheats" because I'm a retard and just love to make said joke for no reason, yes I know it can get me perma'd but Spec' took it too far or maybe just didn't understand the joke. I also said an actual name of a hack over pms (which Spectator probably checked, If you can see pm logs that is, they saw me say "cathook" if it's even possible to see pms) and then I started to make a joke with the cl_yawspeed 10000 and +left (if you want to try this put your yawspeed back to 270). Before you say anything, yes, I am a total idiot. Self-Doubt to me is a thing as I always do it, and I won't do it again...

I'd really like to be unbanned as I was mucking about and I love this server and community, it's the only thing I play on TF2 anymore since Valve doesn't update this game and doesn't understand how anti-cheat systems work.

I know this was a serious thing to joke about, I'm sorry, If I could be unbanned It'd be greatly appreciated!

~ <<EleKtrIc.NoVa>>

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
and then I started to make a joke with the cl_yawspeed 10000 and +left (if you want to try this put your yawspeed back to 270).
Your ban didn't have to do with this. However, it did have to do with your many mentions of cheats.

To proceed with this appeal, I have four questions for you:
  1. What is your association with this group? https://steamcommunity.com/groups/aimwarelevel10yes
  2. What did you mean by these messages?
  3. Do you have any alt accounts? If so, can you link them?
  4. You were using binds such as this. Why?
Keep in mind that being unresponsive will result in this appeal being declined.

Jun 4, 2020
Your ban didn't have to do with this. However, it did have to do with your many mentions of cheats.

To proceed with this appeal, I have four questions for you:
  1. What is your association with this group? https://steamcommunity.com/groups/aimwarelevel10yes
  2. What did you mean by these messages?
  3. Do you have any alt accounts? If so, can you link them?
  4. You were using binds such as this. Why?
Keep in mind that being unresponsive will result in this appeal being declined.

So, to answer your questions:
1.The group is for a Clan Name in CSGO : "AIM LV10" I don't even use the tag anymore. I owned the group, accidentally left, and rejoined.

2. There was a cheater, we got them permabanned. I have a glitch with my font where I can see invis characters as boxes on the scoreboard, same as broken fonts. (visual glitch of my own)

3. No, I don't.

4. That was to prove there was a hacker on the server before, and how the got Vacced from the server I was on.

PS : IF I'M UNRESPONSIVE FROM THIS MOMENT FOR MANY HOURS, IT IS BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SLEEP AS IT VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR ME AND I NEED TO REST.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay, thanks. However, I am confused on one answer.
3. No, I don't.

This answer, you stating that you have no alt accounts, seems to contradict past things you've said:
nlL9U2c.png

pFYE52i.png

Jun 4, 2020
Why were you, seemingly at random, joking/lying about having an alt account?
No idea, it was stupid. I Made that joke sometime ago and forgot thar I made it.
Post automatically merged:

Why were you, seemingly at random, joking/lying about having an alt account?
Also, to mention, there was a reason that I have forgotten. But still, I dunno why I said that.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After deliberation among other staff, I have decided to shorten your ban to one week (one week from now). While you claim you were joking around and lying, you still advertised Lmaobox by reposting what that cheater said. Some of the jokes you made could also be considered promoting cheats. As we usually give permanent bans for advertising cheats, I think a ban of this length is deserved.

Keep in mind that any future advertisement of cheats or anything along those lines will result in an irrevocable, permanent ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.