Declined So um hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficalBalloony459

Aug 11, 2021
Canada
This is an appeal, I'm unbanned from Wonderland now but for some weird reason I'm IP banned. I have no idea but now I'm unbanned so it should be gone now. Do you mind removing it because I'm unbanned.
Post automatically merged:

And also I think my brother has an alt account because he wanted to play a surf map but my IP got banned for that
Post automatically merged:

do you mind moving this to appeal? and my brother was gonna play tf2 on his alt account and he didn't know i was banned from wonderland

Last edited:

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Greetings!
I'll handle your appeal.

After speaking to the staff member that IP banned you, I will not lift the punishment. There are various accounts that are linked with your IP and they have been punished recently for mass-freekiling on our servers, it's pretty risky letting you out with such recent malicious activity going around you, the logs with the alternative accounts compared to your main account is suspiciously similar with how you speak towards people in general. For the sake of your personal information, if you are curious to find out more, contact me in my private messages on discord, I'll give you what I found out with the accounts, other than that, I believe serving the punishment is worthy.

- Discord: Aspect.#0539

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.