Invalid Someone got a little bit angry about getting killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperstyx

Aug 29, 2018
United Kingdom
So i was playing on a trade plaza server, then this person called Elon Ducks came to play. He was friendly, until someone killed them a few times, then they asked something like "what did i do to you?" since they were friendly, then they got a little bit angrier, but he didn't say anything too bad. To stop the person who killed them, they had to say "I'm sorry Mr.Dark" which they did and then they stopped. I switched teams after a while, then killed them once and saw that they got mad again. We somehow made a 1v1 in which he continued asking "what did i do to you?!" in which i didn't respond much. Then, after a while, they went spy since many people do that just to get revenge easier, but in this case they did it to me, they got their revenge, called me a few slurs and then left the server. Here's the player's profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198369376595/

I am really not sure if this is act of saltiness or toxicity, but i am making this report anyways. Thanks for taking your time to read it.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.