Accepted Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick

Jul 15, 2018
Sweden
I got banned for "Promoting another server", it got 2 points and i can see why the admin decided to ban me, i told a person to "mge me", which is a joke phrase, atleast according to me. The thing is that Wonderland do got an MGE server, and i wasn't refering to it, i wasn't refering to a server at all, just a joke phrase. I didn't mean it and it wont happen agian, sorry for the trouble.

Reactions: a-a-y.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
That wasn't why you were banned. I had checked your chat-logs and saw you sharing the IP to another server that wasn't of Wonderland, which falls under our Advertising other servers rule and is strictly disallowed.

sick

Jul 15, 2018
Sweden
Alright, i was confused, since i didn't know what reason i got banned for, i added an admin and asked why, and he simply replied with the reason i stated, but do i stay banned or what is the results of this?, either way im sorry for the thing that made me banned

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok I'll unban you this one time. However, if you share IPs to servers of other communities, or otherwise advertise/promote other servers/communities again, you will receive an irrevocable ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.