St. Patrick's Day Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattaroni

Unaware He Will Place 65th
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Feeling lucky? I'm giving away 3 beautiful keys to 3 lucky winners!
Here's how you can enter:

1. Tell me about the luckiest thing that's ever happened to you.
2. What will you do with your new key? (If you are to win)

Good luck!

EDIT:
ENDS THIS SATURDAY 3/17/2018

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
The luckiest thing was meeting you (no homo ofc). I'd probably just bank my key for a rainy day.

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
i won an unusual in a scrap.tf raffle =D n if i won i'd be forced to keep it or use it bc i lost my phone, so cant confirm trades

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
The luckiest thing I've ever done was take part in a school long jump competition, screw up the final jump where it still counted but instead of a neat jump I went flying and somehow still landed first place, down side was a face full of sand.

With the key I'd treasure it like a baby.

Xanerino

Am I doing it right?
Honorary Member ★
The luckiest thing that happened to me was winning this giveaway.
I'll probably spend the key on some dumb item that I will never use.

The luckiest thing that ever happened to me was meeting the right people during highschool, it's tough and even my friends make fun of me, but there's one person I'm glad I met.

What I'd do with my key? First I'd brag to my friends (who all hate tf2) that I just got 3 dollars worth of an item that means nothing, and keep it in my inventory indefinitely.

Mc_Duck ♫ ||-//

Waddle Waddle
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
1. Discovering Wonderland.tf
2. Unboxing af

Tell me about the luckiest thing that's ever happened to you.
I was lucky enough to go on a school trip to Japan. That was such an amazing and once in a lifetime experience. One day I will go back to Japan again.

What will you do with your new key? (If you are to win)
I shall invest it towards my goal of buying permanent VIP for Wonderland.

fockorino

Member ★
the luckiest thing that happened to me is i got 10 games for free thx to my friend and what i will do with my key i will give it to a great staff member

Remiss

Honorary Member ★
1. luckiest thing was winning like 2-3 giveaways in a row here
2. hi (I'll prob open a crate)

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
  1. TBH I'm a pretty unlucky person so I don't know. I guess my luckiest moment was coming across TF2 in the summer of 2012, because that's the only reason I got a Steam account in the first place, and eventually really started to get involved with other people online. Most if not all of my current online friends I wouldn't have met if I never started playing TF2, and I think if I didn't start playing TF2 and using Steam back then, I'd be very different from what I am today.
  2. I would keep it saved on me in my inventory for a later date when I'd need to use it. I would most likely not use it to unbox though, since 99% of the time unboxing is a waste.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Vanduo | Joyuu

Just a college student
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Luckiest thing, getting ran over by a bike damaging my rib cage causing breathing shit

Shove it up my ass or inbox it which ever I find more appealing

Luckiest thing that happened to me: Picked an Iphone X in an Ambulance, Returns it to owner, Her husband gives me aproximately $200 as a token of apreciation... Which we shared among other Meds

What should I do with the key: Give it to Or or any other good Friend

:D

**Edit nvm

Last edited:

Blaz

Member ★
#1. Getting out of pools at my local smash tourney
#2. Open a crate

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Luckiest thing for me was my elementary school had multiple things you can win like ice cream sundae and I forget the others long time ago anyways I had won 3 things that day, only like a few winners could be chosen and coincidence all 3 happened that day

I’d give that key to my married lover on the servers, eight. Our marriage has been going strong for almost a year now, even with temptations from other people we’ve stayed together (no homo)

When I was younger me and my friends liked to climb tree's, but one day I slipt of the tree's branch (it was 6 meters tall), so I was fallingdown whit my back turned to the ground, but "miracles happen". A small tree's brach catched me when I was only half-feet of from the ground, so basicly I was half of the feet away from dying. Even untill today I treasure my jaked that still has the hole in it, where the brach catched me. (that brach was quite sharp there as well, so a "double miracle", it could have easly stabed me trough the heart) (Can't die? Or luck? )
I would open one of my unused crates that ly in my inventory...

Status
Not open for further replies.