• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Suggestion channel for the Wonderland.tf discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despo

Apr 8, 2018
I think we should have a suggestion and/or questions channel for the Wonderland.tf discord. I think it would be a good idea to have it because I have ideas to improve the WL.tf discord and most likely other people have ideas for the WL.tf discord. What do you think of this?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Questions are typically asked in #general-lounge or #report-to-staff, depending on the type of question.

As for a #suggestions channel, well if you have suggestions for our Discord server, then they can go in this Suggestions sub-forum. Most people who use the Discord use the forums too, so it may be a bit repetitive to have both this and a #suggestions channel. However, people may prefer to just quickly give out ideas and discuss them, as opposed to creating a whole thread on it and waiting for a response. So overall, my only concerns are it being repetitive, however given we already have parallels between forum sections and Discord channels, along with the appeal people may have of wanting to quickly give out suggestions & discuss them on the Discord, I think this may be a worthwhile idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.