• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak suggestion for changing time when last guard can be activated

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
while playing on JB server an incident came up of last guard. there were 3 freedays and they got into armory and killed most of the blues (which half them were afk different issue). leaving 1 blue alive he then enabled last guard. not that big of an issue if it wasn't for the fact this all happened before we even had a warden and all the reds were still lock in cells and i dont believe we were even unmuted yet. basically allowing the last guard to mass freekill in a sense. there was enough time that last guard could have gone warden and attempted to have normal day. how ever he chose to go last guard that means We would need to get out of the cells and avoid dying in order to even have a chance at rebelling.
My suggestion is that me allow some time before last guard can be enabled. maybe like when clock reaches 11. or at least a reasonable time frame that it not like shooting fish in a barrel.

gaming

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2021
How would he have a normal day with him being the only blue, plus maybe he doesn't want to go warden? Minicrits really arent that powerful, and they cant carry a 1v15. -1

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
How would he have a normal day with him being the only blue, plus maybe he doesn't want to go warden? Minicrits really arent that powerful, and they cant carry a 1v15
its possible and mini crits heavy vs melee only red team of like 6 or 7 its just un reasonable. however would it be so unfair to push the time for the enabling last guard back to 11 or even maybe a little more to make it so there is a chance to at least fight back. if it was last gaurd after cell were open and they had a chance to get away be different story but being lock in cell and have a blue person with mini crits. in my eyes that basically allowing freekill at this point there is nothing red can really do except hope they can get away. in this case it was a heave with mini crits what about exposlive class spam rockets into a cell and kill whole cell before they even get a chance to leave.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
basically allowing the last guard to mass freekill in a sense.
Technically not freekills :goodsmile:

As for my vote; I chose to -1. I doubt anyone would want to go warden when there are 8 people other than you, considering it could end up chaotically. If they chose to kill everything in their path including the walls, that's their choice if they chose Last Guard.