Declined Supposed ban stating "Part of raid group with members threatening DDoS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsFireStorm

May 15, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
First of all, yes, I am in a group with multiple people associated with a server that is dedicated to targetting people playing on the achievement engineer server, however, I heavily decline the accusation of DDoS, I have no experience on such attack nor have tried to, I play on the server like a regular player, but almost never target people that are assigned to be killed at all costs as our group states, I also wanted to clarify that I haven't been on the server recently, and haven't participated in any kind of act of harrassment towards any individual.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
As I stated, I do not have any DDoS experience nor tried to do this act anytime towards the server, and I also clarified the suspicion of harrassment towards other individuals, I wholeheartedly believe a permanent ban was unneccesary, or any kind of punishment, as I haven't participated on any kind of act of harrassment.

Thank you for understanding.

- Fire

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
You can decline the accusations, but members of the group quite literally spoke about DDoS-ing our servers in front of staff members (See attachments). Additionally, your group decided to focus and harass myself and other members because "they got us banned", or are LGBT. You aren't welcome on Wonderland servers any longer, and you can tell the rest of your little clique that hasn't appealed yet.

Appeal Declined

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 22.png
    22.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 25.png
    25.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 51
  • sp.png
    sp.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 53

ItsFireStorm

May 15, 2023
As in regards to the screenshots taking showing evidence that we've said obscene words and statements.

I do agree that I did make those statements regarding the server, and I'm completely sorry for that happening, I wish to get a second chance, as well as my friends. Yes, we totally f***** up badly, but I at least think a lighter punishment would be at the very least appreciated.

Thanks.

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
Forgot to attach additional evidence (See below).

Attachments

• image-11.png
    image-11.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image-16.png
    image-16.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 36
  • image-9-1.png
    image-9-1.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.