Accepted Testing Out My Binds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253741394 (VAC Ban is for letting my friend use my account for CSGO)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So I joined a new Jailbreak server, the NY one because it's the only one that doesn't lag for me (I live in NY). And I was testing out some of my binds, and I was pressing random buttons so I pressed my H key and got automatically banned. It turns out that's a bind that I created to make people rage it said something like: (get lmaobox, get good) or something. I didn't know that I would get instantly banned, I removed the bind right after I got banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Jailbreak NY is the only server that doesn't lag for me and I have a struggle playing other ones, because I have high ping on them. I didn't really know and I know I should've read closer that I couldn't do that, but it was a mistake and I promise it will never happen again. I just wanted to have a fun on a wonderland server.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'll unban you this one time. However, do not advertise cheats (even as a joke) in the future, else you will receive an irrevocable ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.