TF2 Scout Overhaul

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
I have been bashing my head on my desk for so long trying to find this, I've used the wayback machine, searched links, downloaded, searched on reddit but nothing leads me to the scout overhaul used in these videos:
This
And this

I've tried asking freddy himself but he didn't answer, commented on the second video but no luck, these overhauls are like missing from existence, so I kindly ask, did anyone download this specific overhaul inbetween 2017-2018, it is made by paysus and was created after the v2.30, if you have downloaded it please add me on discord and send me the winrar download I beg you.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
The second video you linked has the mod you can download. If you check again, it works fine with modboy. Not really seeing any problems
The link leads you to the v3, the page itself was updated, this video was made 3 years ago where the page was showing the old version, I asked for the files specifically so I could download the old version, which I can't find. I found the v2.30 I found the 2014 version but this one is just lost unless you downloaded it back then.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
I don't have any mods downloaded from GameBanana. But I won't be downloading this since I don't usually have a use for it (and also modboy just doesn't work for me pls send help). The best you can do is use the current version it has on that page or just keep exploring GameBanana to find the updated version. It will be difficult to find but outside of that, there is not much else I would tell you to do.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
I don't have any mods downloaded from GameBanana. But I won't be downloading this since I don't usually have a use for it (and also modboy just doesn't work for me pls send help). The best you can do is use the current version it has on that page or just keep exploring GameBanana to find the updated version. It will be difficult to find but outside of that, there is not much else I would tell you to do.
Got any tips? Until now I have searched reddit, asked on reddit, searched on wayback, searched youtube, asked 2 people which have not answered me.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Got any tips? Until now I have searched reddit, asked on reddit, searched on wayback, searched youtube, asked 2 people which have not answered me.
For tips about searching for the mod, I would start on GameBanana and search up things that is related to character movement. There are settings in GameBanana that allows you to search up specific things such as maps, models, sound effects, etc. As long as your searching in the right category, you will be fine on looking for it. It may take some time but I am sure you will be good.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
For tips about searching for the mod, I would start on GameBanana and search up things that is related to character movement. There are settings in GameBanana that allows you to search up specific things such as maps, models, sound effects, etc. As long as your searching in the right category, you will be fine on looking for it. It may take some time but I am sure you will be good.
Found this, it was deleted in the same time period as these animations released.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Found this, it was deleted in the same time period as these animations released.
Just explore and see what you can find. There may be a chance that the skin/model you are looking for was deleted by the owner for their own reasons (didn't work, got bored of it, etc). If that is the case, there is not much to say about it and that you can no longer acquire the model. I am not entirely sure so that is up to you to figure out.