Accepted Tf2 Server ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Apologies for the extremely late reply but these accounts come up under your IP. The first one is VAC Banned

Are you absolutely positive you are unaffiliated with any of these accounts?

Last edited:

NepNep01

Jul 1, 2019
No. not at all

1. Almost looks like someone who would Impersonate me
and 2. The second one, This account Looks Familiar to someone else's

Rest, I dont even know any history about them

EDIT: im also sorry for Long Reply, I was Playing Some UNO

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Last questions:

This was the account connected to you by IP, and there's no possibility our console would be wrong in this situation. Are you positive you have zero connections to this account?

Furthermore, have you ever been apart of any cheating/cheater-related groups, be it for jokes or legitimate? Are you currently apart of a group like this?

NepNep01

Jul 1, 2019
Last questions:

This was the account connected to you by IP, and there's no possibility our console would be wrong in this situation. Are you positive you have zero connections to this account?

Furthermore, have you ever been apart of any cheating/cheater-related groups, be it for jokes or legitimate? Are you currently apart of a group like this?
1. No I have never Met this Person, Or own this Account

2. I've never been into any Cheating or Related to cheater Groups

EDIT: Either this person lives next door, or is my neighbor, I Promise you, i have NO connections to this person or account
Because if it was my Account, I would have Confess'd already, but i dont know them
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After investigation, I have concluded that you can not be proven to have any connection to the the accounts connected to you by IP. Judging by the multitude of IPs under you connected to the same ISP, I am going to assume you just are using a dynamic IP plan.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.