THATS IT

Lux

Celebrity
Feb 26, 2021
a land far, far away
I feel like this thread is about to be locked eventually, so before they come you should stop trying to post in every single thread every time and stop drawing attention to yourself, 30+ posts and its only the 9th day of the month this is why you are getting so many negativity nowadays, it's because you keep posting every single day which can be annoying. Just like Floot said "You're treating this website like a chat-room. This isn't a chat-room, this is a forum. All you do is say a few words, wait for a reply and then provide a short reply, then wait again... All day long." Since your unbanned from discord so why not chat there instead of using the forums, so lets just end this here once and for all.

Last edited:

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
I feel like this thread is about to be locked eventually, so before they come you should stop trying to post in every single thread every time and stop drawing attention to yourself, 30+ posts and its only the 9th day of the month this is why you are getting so many negativity nowadays, it's because you keep posting every single day which can be annoying. Just like Floot said "You're treating this website like a chat-room. This isn't a chat-room, this is a forum. All you do is say a few words, wait for a reply and then provide a short reply, then wait again... All day long." Since your unbanned from discord so why not chat there instead of using the forums, so lets just end this here once and for all.
man can do what he wants, even if the place he is is used by like 3 people. If you find it annoying if he talks too much just don't read :/
you can even ignore if you want

Reactions: Lux

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
ok 1st of all im not doing this for attention. im doing this to prove i aint a fatass 2nd i finally learned the difference between chat room and forum 3rd the channel in the discord is sometimes dead 4th tf do u mean by negativity i know a good amount of people that like me 5th look at the messages of ralsei 6th not everyday i post messages like for the love of god i took a small break yet u think its nothing 7th few words? this forum isnt just that. its used to apply. suggest. appeal. report. give news etc. stop acting like im a virgin 1 tonned dumbass in front of a screen and do something else
Post automatically merged:

also sorry if this is flaming