Accepted The DR 1 day ban (Patchy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion

★ Donor ★
Aug 28, 2017
United States of America
So i'm gonna tell you guys both sides of the story so you can get what's going on,
first i'm going to tell you his side and then tell you my side and things he lied about, his side is straight from the discord copied and pasted.

Patchy: So it was a DR period and the prisoner says to AFM. Glitchy decided to move his mouse after the order.
After that, he basically insults my awareness to the things happening in JB. (I should've mentioned I smote him for that and respawned him to basically give him a poke)

Xanerino:
you smote and respawned just to get his attention?
wtf?
Did the prisoner kill the guy for moving his mouse or was it you?

Patchy: It was I, though the prisoner was gonna kill him soon enough

What he says after that is
"So I can't be trusted, k.
Good to know."

Now let me tell you my side of the story, I was on jailbreak and it was DR time, the guy who was doing the DR said to hug and face a wall AFK frozen, he never said AFM so afterwards I started moving my mouse and saying on my mic "You never said AFM." After I said that he typed in chat AFM so I stopped moving my mouse and then afterwards patchy was telling me that I wasnt AFM and patchy said he should slay me, now here's the thing that should of made patchy notice he was wrong the guy in the game said that I was AFM and patchy still slayed me and right after he slayed me the guy who was doing the DR said "Respawn him." Afterwards I got respawned and told Patchy that he needed to pay more attention to what was happening in the game (Since I thought he would understand he was wrong and just let it slip this was because the dr guy himself said I was afm frozen) then patchy started getting angry and saying he was paying attention, I don't know what joke I said but it was about his social life after I made that joke it looked like patchy actually has social problems and got deeply offended by it and said
"Don't complain to the forums about this ban either." In my opinion this kind of reminds me of what happened with me and shatter scout.

Patchy

One hella evil bastard
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
'Murica
It should be noted that you were in the wrong about the AFM part, seeing as how you moved your mouse after it was typed out during the DR request period. You also said "You don't know shit," which I took as an insult, which you repeatedly said in different versions moments before the ban was implemented.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
I'm going to side narrowly with patchy on this, you can't insult admins or other players (Even if they are wrong).
However I will lift the remainder of the ban in this case.

Appeal Granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.