Declined The guy who reported me may have been angry at seeing him killed, so the guy reported me as a cheater so I could get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry Newman

Sep 15, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Well, on September 12 I was playing on one of their servers, specifically the one from 2fort not Intel. As it was my second time on their server, I started playing with spy. I had the Ambassador on and since I have some good aim, almost all my shots were headshots, until I read in the chat a guy (I don't remember his name) said "Cheater" and well, I was freaked out. I would never hack into one of my favorite games, if I were doing so I would already have a VAC Ban on my profile, a few hours later I was playing as a doctor and well I got the ban message, and rightly so it said "Wallhacks" I mean just because I had Loud volume and having good hearing does not mean you have wallhacks on.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Look, I'm going to be honest with you, the reason for me being unbanned is something simple. The guy who reported me may be wrong, I've never been hacking. Precisely on September 11th I also did the same thing as on the 12th. And look, they have never called me a cheater or I have received a ban message on the console, so well, if they don't want to unban me, nothing happens. That's life, but if they unban me, nothing happens, I just thank them and leave calmly without any problem, I'm just sending this unban message as a question or something like that to see what they say. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.