Declined The OJ Simpson Trial (an appeal from beecher, again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecher

Nov 9, 2019
The glove doesn't fit.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
About a month ago, I said to this guy in club glod, "Dude say the n-word," (this was obviously a joke, and not to be taken seriously) Unfortunately, the person who I had said the "funny" to actually said it.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Personally, I think that being perma-muted for a joke, which to some degree can cause harm, is not really fair in my opinion. I have proven myself multiple times in game, and in the discord that I am a rational human being, and not a misogynistic piece of human garbage, and hopefully deserve a 23rd chance at being able to speak again.

you guys ever listen to swans?
beecher

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
You may not encourage players to break the rules.

Encouraging rule breaking is not the big of an offence, but you have over twenty previous comm blocks.
On 2019-11-9 you were comm blocked for mic spam, at the same time you were warned that the next comm block would be permanent. Unfortunately no one looked into your previous punishments when they blocked you in the future, you had received six different blocks after that. All of which were merited for a permanent mute. It just so happened that this time someone took the time to look into your previous punishments, on 2020-4-17, and gave you the proper time.
I see no reason to unblock you, as you have shown that you have a habit of racking comm blocks up.

Appeal Declined

Attachments

• beecher prev.JPG
    beecher prev.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.