Not open for further replies.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
fork/EX
he has been doing this since the first time i saw him all the way to 12/17/2021
wonderland uk 2fort no intel
alr imma explain before i show u guys the rpoof on why im reporting him.
1. possible silent aimbot: changing the bullet beam to hit the enemy. its very hard to find. and impossible flicking
2. toxicity? he pretty much taunt on every. single. kill. and killbinding when they are about to die. note: i currently dont have any videos of him killbinding when hes about to die so staffs. please dont reply on this report until i got video proof of him killbinding. ill say it and post it in the same message. anyways

this is the video of the impossible flick
Post automatically merged:

this is the video of the silent aimbot. for this u gotta pause on the first shot he shoots on the heavies. or go to 00:07. u will see that the bullet goes to the complete wrong directiong where the sniper was shooting. this could be a glitch
Post automatically merged:

NOTE: i forgot to say he also spammed the noise maker here are the videos

Last edited:

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Hiya, after looking into the report I can't seem to find anything worthy to invoke a punishment on this user, as the sole thing that may be described within this video that possible is of malicious intent, is his use of the noise maker. However, even with that, he isn't doing anything worthy of a punishment with the noisemaker. Furthermore, regarding the possible silent aim that might've occured, with the evidence at hand it can't be reasonably determined that he was cheating.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.