Time to introduce myself

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hey, my name is DAVEY and I'm 17. I was born in Hungary but live in Spain. I can do sailing, diving and skiing, and I'm studying for my driving license. I speak 4 languages, and I go to the gym every day and attend kickboxing and MMA training sessions twice a week. But I'm a funny and open person, who is pleasured to meet new people.
I like playing TF2 in my free time at home and spend time on wonderland.tf JB servers, where I like to give funny and tricky commands to the prisoners.

In overall:
I'm cool mate :)

I'm not new, just thought why not

Last edited:
Reactions: Eight

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Hey, my name is DAVEY and I'm 17. I was born in Hungary but live in Spain. I can do sailing, diving and skiing, and I'm studying for my driving license. I speak 4 languages, and I go to the gym every day and attend kickboxing and MMA training sessions twice a week. But I'm a funny and open person, who is pleasured to meet new people.
I like playing TF2 in my free time at home and spend time on wonderland.tf JB servers, where I like to give funny and tricky commands to the prisoners.

In overall:

I'm not new lmao, just want to enter the giveaway.
Nerd

• Haha
Reactions: pancakes_ and Davey

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Hello Davey!

My name's Dev, born in SA and living on an island... I speak 4 languages too and guess wot... I'm studying stuff for my driving licence too...

so much points in common...(except i'm fat and I hate to go to the Gym.)

Reactions: Davey