Accepted Unban appeal for [KASF] Kestrel_KoF

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KestrelKoF/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I had been banned for wall-hacking. I had jumped onto the mariokart grapple server and was primarily playing spy (started with l'etranger, kunai, C&D spy and then moved onto ambassador, stock, DR) and had been running around the map killing people with a friend of mine in discord. I was getting accused for using aimbot and was even told that I was placing sentries as spy. From what I gathered after getting banned and asking my friend, Vriska had joined and was spectating me and banned me.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
To put it simply, I don't wall-hack. I have one recorded segment of game play from when I was playing on the server today, otherwise I have segments of other times when I had joined and was killing people that I am more than willing to upload and share if it helps my case in any way. If it comes down to it and I find a server to play on I would be willing to do a steam broadcast for any of you to watch and see. Otherwise I enjoy playing on the server because it generally has a steady population of people and is rather relaxing to play on with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.