Declined Unban Appeal, Luna ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Input text here...
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Loonieuwu/, Luna ❤
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.
So.. long story short. I said some very wile things when there was a "Court Day" Where you must tell the Warden how you got into prison, and i wanted to think of somenthing big that would get peoples attention and.. get a reaction out of people! Thought it would be exciting. Well.. The things i said were.. "Not Appropriate" To say the least but.. My excuse is that it was late and i hadnt slept all night. But excuses aside; I was very hyper, and didnt see that i had to stop but still kept going. And i apologize for that. I will never say these kinds of stuff again, because of what happened. I forgot how many strikes i had, and decided to be on the edge and try my luck and what do you know; Permaban.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Generally speaking, i think you should unban me because there was nothing of said things aimed at people, or meant to harm anyones feelings but to freak out people and have a laugh together. My humour is very different to other players of the server, and will tone it down if this appeal goes through, you have my word for it. If not, you can ban me for good. Second reason being; That ive been good for over 3 years, after my ban spree while being a teenager, and i am definetly not proud of what ive done and said at those times. Ive changed as a person, and i just wish to have a good time on the servers. It is one of my favorites of all time in TF2. Thank you for reading, and i hope to hear from you guys soon!

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
It may have been an attempt at comedy on your part, however, the things you said are so out of line that common sense should've kicked in. The topics you "joked" about are not to be joked about. Try again in a year.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.