Accepted Unban Appeal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2021
Steam account is connected.
EDIT: Couldn't find where was my steam connected to on this forum, profile link here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/_owo_owo_owo_owo_owo_owo_/
First I was banned for a NSFW Bind which is totally on my end's fault.
However, without rejoining after the 1 day ban was over, I was banned permanently for cheating, the ban reason says: NSFW Bind ; extended due to cheating
So I don't know if it's extended by permanent on accident or not but nonetheless I feel like I need to explain anything that may or may not have triggered an Admin to ban me.

I am playing the game on full vanilla except some tf2 mods that do not modify the game settings.
The other thing is that I have a pre-recorded bunnyhop macro on my Logitech G402 Mouse but I do not use it to a malicious extent like bunnyhopping+strafing to dodge headshots or rush kills.

On the day I joined the server and did the NSFW Chat binds I killed very minimal people before being banned for NSFW Binds.

Apart from I think the only thing that triggered any admins is the Bunnyhop I don't see any demos or whatever of me supposedly cheating so.

Either I need some clarification or I don't think this ban is right.

I want to be unbanned because IF the bunnyhop macro is what caused the ban. I have not used it for malicious purposes and just to bhop around the race car track, nor ever will.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2021
Since I can't edit the original post, I have added a Formatted version of my appeal:
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
First I was banned for a NSFW Bind which is totally on my end's fault.
However, without rejoining after the 1 day ban was over, I was banned permanently for cheating, the ban reason says: NSFW Bind ; extended due to cheating
So I don't know if it's extended by permanent on accident or not but nonetheless I feel like I need to explain anything that may or may not have triggered an Admin to ban me.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I am playing the game on full vanilla except some tf2 mods that do not modify the game settings.
The other thing is that I have a pre-recorded bunnyhop macro on my Logitech G402 Mouse but I do not use it to a malicious extent like bunnyhopping+strafing to dodge headshots or rush kills.
On the day I joined the server and did the NSFW Chat binds I killed very minimal people before being banned for NSFW Binds.
Apart from I think the only thing that triggered any admins is the Bunnyhop I don't see any demos or whatever of me supposedly cheating so.
Either I need some clarification or I don't think this ban is right.
I want to be unbanned because IF the bunnyhop macro is what caused the ban. I have not used it for malicious purposes and just to bhop around the race car track, nor ever will.

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
I'll be unbanning you in the Christmas spirit, but understand that any macros/scripts are considered cheating and will result in a permanent, unappealable ban from now on.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.