Declined Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukart

Mar 9, 2020
I was banned for a week because of screenshare on discord I personally think it's a bit over-kill for something I had no idea was against the rules.
I mean people talk on discord and shoot where spies are but nothing happens to them so because I was sharing my screen while playing I get a WEEK, Yea pretty over-kill IMO.
I know admins words are final but this guy we were targeting had been talking trash over and extended period of time and went spy to just spam emotes next to us, wich led to ruining my experience.
So I hope to atleast get the week a little down, i mean for god sake people say racial slurs and get a day.

Best of wishes Lukart/Lukas

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
This appeal seems more like you complaining about the length of the ban rather than you being apologetic. You did something that could reasonably be compared to wallhacks, and so I'd think it's sort of common sense.

Lukart

Mar 9, 2020
This appeal seems more like you complaining about the length of the ban rather than you being apologetic. You did something that could reasonably be compared to wallhacks, and so I'd think it's sort of common sense.
Yes exactly I am complaining about the length I think it's fair i got banned but a week for that wich wasn't a part of the rules, and while these kids on the server can say racial slurs and do whatever but because we actually are above two iq and can target toxic people even though they go spy and spam ingame emotes next to us I don't think it's a fair length

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
While you were not warned for this offence before being banned, that wasn't necessary in my eyes. Screensharing your game for the express purpose of revealing spies is, in my opinion, not too dissimilar to using scripts or ESP to see spies. Both methods give you a large advantage, effectively making the entire class useless. Additionally, it seems that you cannot grasp the concept that this is, in reality, cheating. I think that a week long ban for something like this is generous, considering you could have ruined the game for others as cheaters do. Be aware that doing this again will result in a permanent ban.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.