Declined Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeLopom

Feb 11, 2022
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've got banned for being in a group called "Nullcore" and somehow being in a group means that you got to be a cheater and have to be perma banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I never cheated on the account nor on the server. Also banning because of a group that I'm in is a really weak point. (should've watched gameplay before banning, if the group was that suspicious.)

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
The reason why you were banned is because of the group since that group is notorious for cheating in TF2 and other games. So its not far off of the reason to assume that everyone in the group is cheating since its made up of cheaters. But if you leave the group and any other cheating groups that you are possibly in I will unban you.

LeLopom

Feb 11, 2022
Do I really got to leave the groups? I don't benefit from them, not like they share cheats or anything. And they are just a fun things to have on your profile.
You can look at my youtube channel or demos.tf demos and see for yourself that I'm legit

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
Hello, since the previous staff member that has dealt with your appeal has unfortunately resigned, I will be taking over this appeal.

To answer your question: yes, unfortunately, you do have to leave the group since we have marked it as a cheating group. Regardless of how many legit clips you have we unfortunately cannot prove the validity of whether or not you do cheat or not on community servers such as WLN.

TL;DR, yes, you do have to leave those group(s) mentioned above.
You have 72 hours to reply before this appeal is automatically closed.

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
Not exactly, we banned those groups because the majority of people who join our servers who do cheat are from that same group. Its just a safety precaution to deter some cheaters.

As said previously, you will need to leave those groups so that I can unban you.
You have 72 hours to reply before this appeal is automatically closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.