Declined Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

EUPHVST

May 3, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been banned for Serious Hatespeech (Racism)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I want to apologize for the racist things I typed in server chat and I regret saying it. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I promise I will not tell those things ever on servers.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I've looked through your chat logs for some context on the situation. Could you please explain this?

While looking for the remarks you made, I came across these statements evidently revealing sensitive information about another player.

EUPHVST

May 3, 2023
1. the guy i ,,leaked" ip was being toxic to other players on the server so i wanted to scare him by ,,leaking his ip" (look at no.2)
2.0 the ip is a proxy server and not he's real ip (you can go on proxynova and see that one of the proxies are identical to the ip i gave in the chat)
2.1 the coordinates i gave in chat are literally proxy server coordinates (most likely proxy servers host)
3. i scared him to leave alone other players on server
i know its bannable but its not he's real ip. you can just search ,,(country) proxies" and you'll get a ton of public ip addresses to scare someone + tf2 has secured ip addresses so any player can't get his/her ip.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Scaremongering players who are being toxic is not the right way to go about it. You're always free to use our call admin feature, make a forum report, or create a discord ticket/report so that staff can handle it. We're all right here to assist if you ever do find a toxic player that needs a little sorting out. There is no situation where you should have ever 'leaked' an IP, even as a joke. It is a bannable offense to threaten/scare someone even if it's not a real IP.

If you're still inclined and have it on hand, I would like to see the person's profile whom you say was being toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.