Accepted Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/AF983KxvB/
'
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been banned for advertising other servers.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The situation was that a user was asking for my YouTube channel and discord server as proof that I had a following, and I was in a hurry so I posted it in the game chat. To be banned permanently for this is just not fair.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It isn't your place to dictate which punishments are just or not.

However that isn't the situation that got you banned, you were banned for saying to join a certain Pancakes.tf server, thereby advertising.

Looking at your chatlogs I also notice many instances of Racism, something that is of course disallowed.

Last edited:
May 30, 2018
It isn't your place to dictate which punishments are just or not.

However that isn't the situation that got you banned, you were banned for saying to join a certain Pancakes.tf server, thereby advertising.

Looking at your chatlogs I also notice many instances of Racism, something that is of course disallowed.
I don't remember telling anyone to join a pancake.tf server honestly.

But the racism is understandable, since even as a joke, it shouldn't be tolerated. If memory serves me correct, the racially insensitive comments I've made most likely stems from my username, and if you're wondering, I am actually Asian.

It'd be greatly appreciated if I get a second chance. If you want me to change my username, I can.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I will shorten your ban to 1 week. If you advertise/promote other servers/communities in any way, including sharing IPs to servers of other communities, under any circumstances again, you will be banned without an appeal. You will also receive punishment for any continued racism (this includes using racial slurs or variations on slurs under any circumstances), disrespectful behavior/insulting others, or otherwise rule-breaking. I hope it doesn't come to that.

PS: I've sent you the proof of you advertising, since you forgot or something.

Appeal accepted.

Reactions: Mr. Ching Chong
Status
Not open for further replies.