Accepted Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel

Nov 16, 2018
My banned profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198371189478/

I have tried joining one of the Wonderland servers and i got a prompt saying "You have been banned"

I have never used cheats or anything so i checked on the WL website and saw that I have been banned for a "Duplicate Account"

I have no idea as to what that is and would at least like an explanation to my sudden ban

Thank you for your time

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Axel

Nov 16, 2018
You were banned for avoiding various bans on your IP address.
Please explain your association with these accounts, being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

I have no idea about who owns those accounts, the account Axel is my first and ONLY account I have EVER used on Steam, I don't know how anyone could have used my IP address, my pc is only mine, so is my internet connection, if you have any idea on how i can prove that, please, feel free to inform me because this is the first time such thing has happened, thanks!

Axel

Nov 16, 2018
I have no idea about who owns those accounts, the account Axel is my first and ONLY account I have EVER used on Steam, I don't know how anyone could have used my IP address, my pc is only mine, so is my internet connection, if you have any idea on how i can prove that, please, feel free to inform me because this is the first time such thing has happened, thanks!
Uhm, warning me about not responding while you yourself are not responding is kind of weird, don't you think? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.