Declined Unban Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2019
Discord Name: Lolichu’s Doggo#4068

I was banned on the account of 8. For :
That’s it nothing I got put in isolation and pinged staff I didn’t know I’d work cause I was in isolation so small mistake also I replied to one of the staff report things where 8. Said something about something to someone and I said no then I got banned to me that’s a little unjustified I didn’t even have a warn factor to tell me to stop I mean I know I was in iso and all but having a little fun is okay I’m not in some kinda Garry’s mod darkrp, am I to me 8. Should stop taking his ‘job’ so seriously and relax

I think I should be unbanned from the discord server is because the ban was unjustified and I think banning someone just because they irritate you is a bit scummy and just getting rid of people in the server without a second thought is just a shitty thing to do thank you and I hope I get unbanned.

• Angry
Reactions: Hypernova

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
You were tagging staff for pointless reasons in the #report-to-staff section. This channel is used specifically for reports to be seen by admins and posting pointless stuff here is not acceptable. There are other channels instead.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Not sure why you would believe that tagging Staff in Isolation would not work, but that's still on you especially since you deleted the posts after in attempt to evade detection and had been warned beforehand.

Furthermore, not sure why you think that shitposting in Report-to-Staff and being punished for is unjustified but either way you were warned---twice;
ZP9eJL0.png

IJwwnjj.png

(I know you can't view Memes since you're in Isolation, but again that's your problem. Just because you don't have a fun channel like Memes anymore doesn't mean you can go anywhere.)

While I'm at it, here's the warnings you got for tagging Staff pointlessly (first two messages unrelated):
kLvjaGo.png

So overall, the ban is completely justified. If anything, you come off as disingenuous on this appeal having deleted your Staff tags then and now stating you received no warnings when you clearly did receive multiple.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.