Accepted Unban ese

Status
Not open for further replies.

ese

Apr 27, 2018
Spain
1.) https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:124494569&advType=steamid

2.) Around February, I got matched in a competitive game with a team which had 2 players legit cheating (I didn't notice this). As I though they were good players, and someone on the team suggested to requeue for the competitive match. After some time, I found out this two players were cheating, so I just left. Later, I saw an invitation for a group that I recognized as a group full of cheaters, as one of the main moderators was a cheater that I had encoutered before. I just joined the group out of curiosity. This group I'm talking about is the National Security Service. Fast foward, around 2 months later, I try to join a surf server to find out I'm banned.

3.) I should be banned because I have never used cheats. I haven't done anything to ruin the fun of others. The only thing I have done is to join that server. I am a completely legit player.
Please, unban me. I have done nothing wrong.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok, as you've left the group, I will unban you. However if you join any groups associated with cheating/cheaters like this again, or otherwise promote them on our servers, you will be re-banned without the chance of an appeal.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.