Declined unban for tactical sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodsosa33

Jun 22, 2020
steam profile if its necessary : https://steamcommunity.com/id/iloveracecarssososmuch/

leading up to the ban we were messing with this one kid cause he kept complaining after i said light skin niggas are cute, as a joke we call him racist and i call an admin as a joke, not expecting him to actually join, after the admin joins he pms me saying "do you have any proof of him being racist" after that i begin to shitpost, and as a joke i ask "can u send ur snap i need a inch reading rq", he then asks "do you know what pedophilia is" i reply "no im not a medic main :)" then he bans me for racism + pedophilia, i have multiple witnesses that can back me up and can confirm, no im not a raging pedophile, I'm 16, and apparently as I was banned, your admin remarked "I'm not underage, but hes walking a very thin line." at what point does that obvious shitpost determine a ban for pedophilia when the admin i was literally fucking with was 18+, if you want witnesses i can give you them. The chat logs are as follows.

(You to Malfunction) albaniahater33 : he started making fun of me for being lgbtq and liking lightskins

(You to Malfunction) albaniahater33 : saiyng im racist 2 fit his racist white agenda

(Malfunction to You) Malfunction : That ' s not evidence. Do you have any screenshots or recordings?

(You to Malfunction) albaniahater33 : ... noo.. but do u have a snapchat... just want a inch reading : )

(Malfunction to You) Malfunction : Tell me, are you aware of what Pedophilia is?

(Malfunction to You) Malfunction : Cause you are very, very close to crossing that line.

(You to Malfunction) albaniahater33 : im not a medic main no : )

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were not banned for being "pedophiliac" towards Malfunction. You were banned for various pedophiliac remarks you've made in-game.

FCrQWAn.png

gIoD9am.png

FCrQWAn.png

1Kn1f7w.png

We also do not tolerate any use of slurs or variations on slurs.

hoodsosa33

Jun 22, 2020
for a server with tags that can be bought with the ingame store with such tags as "lolicon" and "shota" you do take alot of offense to blatantly obvious shitposting.
Post automatically merged:

and the statements you are quoting were made June 9th, before any attention was brought to me, at what point does use of the word nigga and obvious shitposting from then and roughly several weeks ago instigate a ban and labeling me a pedophile, what service does it do to bring up several week old obvious jokes.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Do you wish to be unbanned, or are you just looking to provoke an argument? I'm open to unbanning you, since it does seem like you were just joking around, but personal, aggressive remarks like:
reason i should be unbanned is this was obviously an overreaction from a incompetent admin
for a server with tags that can be bought with the ingame store with such tags as "lolicon" and "shota" you do take alot of offense to blatantly obvious shitposting.
& commenting this on Malfunction's profile:
wotVUZ0.png

incline me to just decline this appeal, since you're not being cooperative at all. Your choice though.

hoodsosa33

Jun 22, 2020
even then, the people in the server had the collective IQ to understand all that was said was obviously a joke, i'm pretty sure any individual with 2 brain cells can see that, why are you punishing me for jokes said over several weeks ago on a incident that happened a day ago and even then it was still a joke.

i'd prefer 2 be unbanned so i can frag again mr admen..

Do you wish to be unbanned, or are you just looking to provoke an argument? I'm open to unbanning you, since it does seem like you were just joking around, but personal, aggressive remarks like:

& commenting this on Malfunction's profile:
wotVUZ0.png

incline me to just decline this appeal, since you're not being cooperative at all. Your choice though.
i'd like 2 be unbanned mr admen

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, I gave you a chance, but I see your attitude is not changing.

Even if someone seems to be joking around, we have to take pedophiliac remarks very seriously, especially since a lot of our playerbase (and a lot of the TF2 playerbase in general) is underage. If you had just appealed and explained that's something you joke around about, fine, I would be willing to lift your permanent ban.

However, if you're just going to keep berating staff and trying to provoke an argument, instead of being cooperative and respectful, then I'm not going to unban you.

Appeal declined. You may reappeal in four weeks, as per the guidelines for appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.