Declined Unban Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link: Spencer

I was banned for having a "duplicate" account and trolling on there, but this was not the case. The "duplicate" account was being racist and toxic.

I believe I should be unbanned because this wasn't me. I share my laptop with my little brother, who is 12, and decided to make a Steam account to play TF2, Left 4 Dead, and Garrys Mod as those are the games I have downloaded. He found your trade server because of the free items search and decided to join it. Now I was away at the time, not knowing he was on Steam. He told me he got angry because of two things: he never got free hats, and there was a "hacker" there. (There was no hacker, just a good sniper). He decided to get angry at someone, not for sure who, and called him racist words and other rude things. I am terribly sorry for how my little brother reacted, and I deeply apologize for his actions. If you unban me, I'd greatly appreciate it because I have friends on your servers aswell as a great time on them. Thank you for reading.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
Given that the first account is an obvious alt, this seems rather unbelievable.
Either way, you are responsible for the security of any accounts on your internet connection.
This ban will remain, wait until it expires in 2 days.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.