Declined Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoyMilk

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, Soy here. I've been banned from WLN for cheating. I was sniping on trade plaza 2, and i was banned by ParaFlax.

1, I want to make very clear that i don't cheat and never would. I've been playing on trade plaza for a looong time. I've preivously been very involved with the community but i got tired of some people and quit trade plaza for a while. People who know me well know that i am just an advanced sniper, and have been training very hard for it.
2, I have been banned from servers before, also for cheating. I wasn't cheater there either, but i was banned for "suspect shots". This was most likely due to my network settings and that via tf2's live spectator cam, you can't see micro adjustments very well in first person. I play on high sens and dpi, and i flick a lot. Due to this it looks like i am cheating due to my cursor barely moving on the spectator cam. I've been banned for this exact reason from other servers and also have been unbanned. If you review the clip and still think im cheating, keep me unbanned. But hopefully, by reading this explanation you will understand the first person view. In my opinion, i should be unbanned because i, again, was not cheating.

-best regards, Soy

Status
Not open for further replies.