Declined Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTP

Dec 13, 2020
Requesting a server unban

1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So , i was playing ctf_2fort_invasion as a demoknight using all weapons by /weapons commands and was answering on all questions in math , when a guy named "KICK ME!" joined and started spamming LMAOBOX messages and was spinning at the spawn. Then i started to watch him. He turned off the spin ( probably not bot ) and started to hit me with his melee. Then he started to spin again and started to hit every wall or so ( because he couldn't see where he is going if he was doing spins with his mouse). I thought that he wasn't really hacking , just trolling. I said in chat " he probably isn't hacking ". After 3 seconds i said that i got banned for "exploiting server plugins".

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because i didn't do anything wrong. Maybe it's because i was using weapons command very often , maybe it was because i was answering on every math question , i don't know. If i won't be unbanned at least tell me the full reason why i got banned.
Thanks.

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
As you may know I will be dealing with your appeal. Any questions that I have will be asked here. Failing to respond to them in 48 hours will result in denial of your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.