Declined Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stingychef/
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: I got a message saying I have been banned and I checked my bans and it had said I've been banned for a Duplicate account? I do not have another account and dont understand why I was banned. But I have been banned in the past for saying offensive stuff, but I have never used a duplicate account to evade my bans. If you can reply to this and give me a reason for this unknown ban I would appreciate it, thank you and have a nice day.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you: I feel like I shouldn't have been banned because I wasnt using cheats or a duplicate account in any way. And mostly because I mostly play on Wonderland servers and it would be a shame to lose all my silly credits and stuff.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Do you use a VPN service? You have all these banned accounts connected towards you, hence your "Duplicate Account" ban:
^ Banned after your ban, but on the same IP. Others listed were banned before;
Rest of the accounts are also banned for "Duplicate Account" within a period of ~1 month (including your ban).

If you claim to not use a VPN service, then please explain your relation to these accounts. Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, barely got the message. But I do not use a VPN service nor do I have any connection with the accounts you have leaked. This is my only account I use and I dont understand how they have the same IP address as mine, or linked towards me. I searched up what does it mean when banned accounts are linked towards you and no result. I really dont have an explanation for the accounts but this is my only account so i am confused.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'll ask two more questions before making a verdict on this appeal.

1. You live in the United States, yes? Have you ever played on our servers while outside of the U.S.?

2. Are you completely sure you do not use any form of service that changes your residential IP, such as a proxy/VPN service?

Please make sure to answer honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.