Accepted uniso for discord again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazz

Amphetamine'd
May 23, 2020
1.) Discord username with discriminator: ℕ𝕒𝕫𝕫#7819

2.) What happened?

Eight warned against arguing/continuing drama and i responded to what Bappo said.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you:
Because Bappo Said he was having fun But no Because he was arguing with red key About his application
Post automatically merged:

I cant edit But Red Key argued Bappo About his application
Post automatically merged:

No wait, i mean Red key was arguing Bappo About Bappo's Application

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
β˜… Donor β˜…
Honorary Member β˜…
Jul 15, 2017
You were continuing the argument by responding to what bappo said, so I isolated you. Do you acknowledge this; that you broke the rules and ignoring a staff member's warning?

Eight

Incognito
β˜… Donor β˜…
Honorary Member β˜…
Jul 15, 2017
On one hand, I think that what you got isolated for isn't very severe, and the other person I isolated (bappo) has already appealed it.

On the other hand, there's the fact that you got this isolation a mere two days after your other appeal was accepted. Furthermore, I don't like that you were begging to be let out of Isolation, and your behavior in-game is disrespectful at times, which could become a problem later down the line. (I factor in-game behavior into this as it reflects how you are on Wonderland in general.)

With all of this in mind, I feel like you deserve an un-isolation, but not a complete pardon. So, I am going to let you out of Isolation in 3 days. I hope to see an improvement after it is over.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.