Accepted Unknown discord ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prins

Oct 24, 2021
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Example: Prins#5990

2.) What happened?
To be honest I don’t remember but it’s obvious that I’ve violated one or more of the server rules (I don’t know) that lead to my ban. But it also appears to be no record of the reason and not even the ban itself according to business. But his help might be limited to his perms assigned by his role, I don’t know.

It probably occurred when PBfortress died and when Frimito Salad was here either as a normal or staff member.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I have played on wonderland.tf before and may have been immature since I was at a younger age. Since I’m confused and don’t remember anything I’m still going to apologize for my actions that have caused the ban.

I am sorry if I've caused any inconvenience in the past and I’ll make sure I won’t repeat the same mistake.

Attachments

• 4662AF82-5E89-4B4E-8FEF-62F15C6AA40B.jpeg
    4662AF82-5E89-4B4E-8FEF-62F15C6AA40B.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 9

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Hiya, after looking into your appeal you were banned for posting a phishing/IP grabber link within our discord server. While I'm not completely sure as to when this occurred as there is no log, I am willing to unban you if you may confirm your understanding that late/ similar occurrences such as this may not result in a nicer response.

Prins

Oct 24, 2021
That’s unfortunate, I understand the consequences of my wrongdoing and won’t repeat the same mistake. I’ll also make sure I won’t do something similar and will act good on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.