Accepted Unmute please

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkyman83

Nov 19, 2019
Hello wonderland admins I was wondering if I could be unmuted from a perm mute, I was muted a lot during my time on wonderland but I still play the game because of how fun your server is. I was perm muted by Guac a long time ago, and Im gonna be honest and say I think it was because I was being disrespectful to someone on the server Ive always known not to mic spam and stuff but I guess it didnt stop me, please give me another chance at having a mic, I really enjoy your server and Ive had a lot of friendly encounters with it (even without a mic) I just really wanna experience being on Blu again and be able to talk again. I dont know the rules on whether or not I can even be unmuted but this was worth a shot I guess. All I can really say is Im sorry and I really wont be loud or disrespectful again.
Post automatically merged:

my new name isnt scuba steve anymore either its monkyman83 idk wanted to mention that

Playerblackman
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:215588490
Steam3 ID[U:1:431176981]
Steam Community76561198391442709
Invoked on2020-03-07 19:13:15
Block lengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
ReasonMic spam; muted again permanently because it was intended to be permanent.
Blocked fromWeb Ban
Total Blocks20 (search)

this is my block details from when I was muted. And I just wanna say I have learned my lesson, its been a long time and I just wanna say im sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.