Status
Not open for further replies.

Milk Man FJS

Oct 10, 2021

Ban Appeal For an Unnecessary Mute​

1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

STEAM_0:1:549745408

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

This happened quite a while ago so I will tell to the best of my ability what happened. I was on the NY trade_plaza_2 server enjoying my time. I have a soundboard for playing music (at a nice volume which I have tested numerous times through different devices and headphones) which no one seemed to be having problems with (to my knowledge, of course). Then I was told by someone (it may have been a moderator or some random guy, I can not remember) to lower the music a little bit, to which I complied. I asked them if the new volume was acceptable, to which they replied, "Yes." Then a few minutes later, I get the muted notification, and I find out it is permanent due to previous mutes (I have done many ASMRs on the JB server which I apologize for but this is not to protest those mutes. I still do not exactly know what was the issue with the music I was playing (I was playing a playlist of Metal Fortress songs at a nice moderate volume, not too loud, not too quiet). I would also like to bring up that people play music regularly on that server at a much higher volume. Just the other day some guy was playing "The Only Thing I Know For Real" at a much louder volume than anything I have ever played music at. And no, this is not a one-time thing for this server, I mean, only a few days before, ANOTHER person was playing the EXACT SAME song multiple times in a row. Somewhere in between those days, someone was playing numerous Crazy Frog songs, especially "Axel F." They even played the Gummy Bear song that day! This is exactly to my knowledge how I remember it, however, if any of the staff have a better knowledge about the mute, please correct me. And yes, I was warned about the perm mute for the next mic spam incident, however, this still isn't a reason for a mute, only a warning for the next time.

If there are any issues about this matter, I can understand :)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

As far as I am aware, the mute was unnecessary. I can also guarantee that there will be no more JailBreak ASMRs as well (Please read the above text if you have not just in case you aren't aware that ASMR was not the reason for the mute) I have gotten extremely bored of playing music completely so it will rarely even happen anymore, and if it does, I will turn the music down EVEN LOWER and verify with EACH player connected to the server that it is ok to play music at the current time. I would really love to be able to use voice chat once again, as typing in chat while playing has gotten very annoying.

With love,
Milk Man ᴴᴹ
(also sorry for such an essay lol)

gaming

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2021
Since there's a large amount of conflicting information here and the staff member who muted you doesn't fully remember the circumstances, ill unmute you. Keep in mind that any micspamming after this will result in a permanent unappealable mute.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.