Declined Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DishSoap

Dec 27, 2021
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
First of all i got warned two times, the first time for freekilling and the second time for falsely calling an admin, i'm going to explain both case and ask to remove the warns. An admin told me i can ask for unwarns here.

-Freekill Warn: Let me explain from scratch, at the time i was the warden and i told 4 reds to bombrush follow my warden markers, afk afm upon arrival, no detours or delays, upon arriving, two pyros turned their head for some time, so i asked everyone to be careful as i was going to activate collision, I then proceed to kill the two pyros. Right at the same time one of the two last red (sniper) decided to reposition himself while afk afm was still applied, and so i also killed the sniper. The pyros the proceeded to complain about me freekilling them and even after explaining to them 5 times why they were kos they denied the facts and said they moved because of collisions (they moved their heads while afm was active BEFORE collisions was active, i activated it specifically to kill them). After that a guy in spectator agreed with the pyros for some reason and proceeded to report me which got me a warn for freekilling. I believe i explained clearly and would like to have my warn removed. Thank you.

-false calladmin warn: This warn is connected to the freekill one, after i got reported i got immediatly warned for freekilling, so i called an admin to explain things directly with him and prove that the guys were lying, but without even explaining anything the admin warned me for false calling (This is what i wrote in the custom calladmin command: "This guy falsely reported me for freekilling which got me a warn, i had reasons to why i killed the guy, please unwarn me") I think this is an unfair warning since i wanted to discuss with the admin about my warn and an explanation so i would like to know if my warning can be removed.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I believe i got warned unfairly and if possible discuss about it in more details

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
So I will go through the warns 1 by 1:
Freekill warn: there is a video in our report to staff channel that shows the part when you were turning on collisions. After inspecting the video the pyros did not move their heads and you did freekill them.
Call admin warning: the call admin that you proceeded to do is invalid since you should only use call admins for reports and not removing warns.

I see no reason as to remove these warnings or your actual guardban.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.