Accepted Was falsely banned for having an ALT Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad_USEC

Jun 23, 2021
1) My Steam IDs: STEAM_0:0:144563135, 64: 76561198249391998
Steam name is Chad USEC
Banned by: Holly

2) So I joined the Custom Wonderland.tf jailbreak server, I was stressed out from playing casual and didn't know what else to play. I went to go do something and then when I came back, I saw I was permanently banned for having an ALT Account, which I don't have one and have no idea about the situation with the other person with an ALT. I joined the discord server and said I was perma banned, got a link to this page and was DM'd by a moderator who told me the same thing. I contacted the admin who falsely banned me and he also told me to appeal the ban here so, here I am. I was told that if it was a false ban I would have been unbanned by now, so I guess I need to make this appeal, I was told by the person who banned me to include that I have a sibling who plays TF2. Not sure why that is important to the ban but anyway, I do.

3) Well it was a false ban, Like I said I don't know anything about an ALT account, I don't have one, Chad USEC is the only steam account I use. If you want to contact me about the ban appeal contact me on discord.

Edit: The ban was on 6/22/2021, occurred around 8:10 PM or 8:15 PM

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Alright. I have thought about this for a while and decided to lift the ban with a few conditions;
Your next ban related to offending other players (Racism, Homophobia, etc.), will be permanent and not appealable thanks to both you and your sibling's banning history (and how awfully similar it is).

As for your sibling being unbanned, they will have to appeal it themselves.

I'll keep the thread open for 48 additional hours in case you have questions.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.