What are you looking forward to in 2021?

HPRocket

Whew, 2020 was quite a mouthful for a lot of us. However, we can finally put that year behind us and I just want to know what everyone is looking forward to in 2021.

Cheers!

Aspect.

British lover
★ VIP ★
I'd say there isn't anything to look forward in 2021 at the moment especially in the united kingdom due to the "New national lockdown" as schools remain closed and GCSEs being likely not to be done around June or July but if there was one thing that I'm looking forward in 2021 is an improvement toward our wellness.

Slushroom

Rejected Mario Kart item
Moderator ★
I'd say the covid vaccinations. As long as they're effective I'm good

Cassy™️

Brainrot
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
I'd look foward to possibly returning to school in person. That is if it is safe, I miss a couple of pals and like c'mon. I don't wanna spend 3/4ths of my school online.

HPRocket

Castia

Tippy Taps
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Finals that have been delayed for awhile, and college after that. ;w;

Blizzard

Post Post Post
I was looking forward to my final A-level exams but they have been cancelled for this summer and the government are trying to figure out alternatives on giving students there grades.

k4rma

looking forward to school in person, clearer skin and also to go to my hometown in india/tanzania : )

Kyo

メンバー
Moderator ★
looking forward to bring back the physical school instead of having Online school and a Vaccine of covid. On online class, it's giving me an anxiety due of misses classes (ofc my elder brother blacklists my wifi even its school time, he only turns on when I do what I have to do). On physical school, it's fun to be in there as you can talk to classmates and have fun on classroom (I really miss the fun stuff that me and my classmates did the funny in classroom)

For vaccine, I'm so happy that some scientists are trying their best to make it cure on vaccine. I really hope that the vaccine cures every countries especially you guys.

_phys

Custom Title
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Like Kyo said, going to a physical school. I want to physically see my friends instead of seeing pixels changing colors on my monitor. It's easier to do the work in the school instead of online, since people get distracted, such as myself.