TF2 What's up chat new here

water tank

i love music
Honorary Member ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
Sorryyyyyyy, my brain not work no more after being subjected to water tank speaking brain rot
You wanna know how i got this drip? My father, was a sigma, from ohio. And one night, he goes off sussier than the imposter at 3 am. Mommy gets the baby gronk rizzing up livvy dunn to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the OG fortnite rizzler to ohio, laughing the ocky way while he does it. He turns to me and says, "What the dog doing?" He griddys at me with the goofy ahh kai cenat grimace gyatt level 3. "WHAT THE DOG DOING?"

MightyMitch618

Clock With Legs
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2023
You wanna know how i got this drip? My father, was a sigma, from ohio. And one night, he goes off sussier than the imposter at 3 am. Mommy gets the baby gronk rizzing up livvy dunn to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the OG fortnite rizzler to ohio, laughing the ocky way while he does it. He turns to me and says, "What the dog doing?" He griddys at me with the goofy ahh kai cenat grimace gyatt level 3. "WHAT THE DOG DOING?"

Attachments

• 293.jpg
    293.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1