• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak When warden gets locked, Timer goes to normal freeday for all time

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
It would be helpful because you dont have to wait like 10 minutes just for a new round
Are you suggesting that once warden is locked, the round timer is made a lot shorter? like, if warden gets locked at say 11:30 on the round timer, nobody goes warden. Would you want it to shorten the round time to 60 seconds? Or am I misunderstanding?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I'm going to vote off what elli said.
Are you suggesting that once warden is locked, the round timer is made a lot shorter? like, if warden gets locked at say 11:30 on the round timer, nobody goes warden. Would you want it to shorten the round time to 60 seconds? Or am I misunderstanding?
This is the only thing I think you could've meant. So -1.

Pros- Good for dead people

Neutral- more rounds

Negatives- bad for alive players
No more last guard
Players cant relax and practice mini games
Secrets cant be found out
Freedays would be less common. Although bad. It's nice to relax after a rebellion
Bad for rebellers. Less time to kill peeps.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Personally if that is the case I feel that, this would be great to implement if there is no initial warden, obviously if a blue doesn't take over warden then free day and i think the round timer not changing for that is fine.

But if no blue is actively going warden (which all blues should, at least be willing), and warden gets locked, it is a pain for Any one who wanted to go warden or any reds thst wanted a normal round.

Free day is supposed to be awarded for doing well and getting LR or for warden dying and no one to take his place. Getting Free day because blues neglect to follow rules is not a justifiable reason to have an 11min long Free day because blues refused to go warden/couldn't when another could have.

I think a 3 minute round timer woukd be better, enables time to play games or rebel, and doesn't take up a quarter of the map time.

+1