Status
Not open for further replies.

=WL=ALT+F4

Apr 20, 2018
Kuwait
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/AbdullahmM/
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been
i was in blue when the round start i go and opened the doors becasue i don't want to go warden and i thought there is no one want to go warden but when i opened the doors someone go warden so i closed the doors fast again but there was only 2 red out his cell so the warden said to him go back to your cell and we opened the doors but all reds start escaping and trying to kill us so i stary shooting them kruthal banned me for mass freekilling and i didnot freekill
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i rly want to go in blue team and go warden becasue poeple don't know ho to play warden and i got banned for 1 day its like my playing time of scout lol

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
You were teambanned for mass freekilling and opening the cells before warden could give any orders. If cell doors open before warden could give any orders then it's automatically freeday for everyone that also means reds doesn't have to obey warden's orders anymore. What I saw you doing was that you were mass freehitting/freekilling reds even the non-rebellers after opening the cell doors.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
Just because other players weren't following the rules doesn't mean you can also break them. I'm sure the other player was also punished, however you have a long history of teambans.

You seem to have no intention of taking responsibility for your actions so I'll be denying this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.