Declined WonderLand Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FruityPebs

Nov 8, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
(If you are appealing a Discord ban, include your Discord User ID)
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)
(Completely dismiss this if you are appealing your spray/objector/discord ban.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.

"Racism on weapon names"

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

Input text here...

As I been aware of the rules on Wonderland servers, I was not aware of that having a weapon name with a Racist Name Tag is prohibited in WL servers, I've been a member of WL for 5 to 6 years now and it is just devastating to me to be banned from this community, as much as I've been in trouble with previous bans for Racism in the past, I've completely changed my way of being "edgy" of what you call. After when I got my 2 week ban in the Surf Arena server for racism, I decided to be a bigger person and change my way and not become racist. I am not making this appeal to disrespect any staff of this community for their decision to permanently ban me, but I would rather be asking for a second thought on this permanent ban,

1. I never made the name tags, A person who I am friends with quitted TF2 and decided to give me all of his items to me.

2. There have been multiple people (that I won't be mentioning because I do not accurately know their names and wish not for the staff to go on a manhunt for this individual(s)) that has had Homophobic name tags on their weapons but were never punished for it, even when a Admin/Moderator was in a specific server (mostly Jailbreak).

3. One of your staffs (again not mentioning) I questioned about rules on racism and homophobia on WL said the Staff takes that very seriously when it is either "Said" or "Typed" in (Voice) chat.

It comes to bother me on something that was completely specific upon when having Strange Weapons having racist slurs as a name tag is the main reason on why I was banned. there was no specific sentence(s) on where it shows that having racism, homophobic, sexist slurs for a name tag on a weapon is prohibited. If only I was warned and told not to have this, other than being banned on the spot, when yet the people who I know reported me were being toxic, homophobic, and mass free-killing were never affected on my report. It comes to me as this being "Whoever broke the most rules will be punished", or just favoritism. As I am taking the responsibility and accepting my "previous bans", I would like for the staff to think again for this ban decision

I hope this will be addressed & decided as soon as possible & wished to be unbanned.

Thank You.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-01 002347.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-01 002347.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 17

Davey

Dallas
โ˜… Donor โ˜…
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello. I would like to hear what you have to say about your membership in the following Steam groups:
They're obnoxiously racist, and I find it difficult to believe right now that you have changed since your last ban. I suspect that you and your friend who gifted the items are at least associated with one of these groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.