1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wonderland your so lucky im banned for 30 mins

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by jason peterson, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason peterson

jason peterson Member ★

im sick off this i did that teleport in spawn thing for months and i get banned now?! you guys are bad admins cuz there was a modder in their too but you ignored him and went for me :mad:

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  2. vex

vex Member ★

yes

3. Eight

Eight Pessimist Super-Admin ★

So how do I play this forum game?

4. Shadow

Shadow Headset Freak Admin ★

If you actually took your time to go through the rules and follow them then maybe you wouldn't have gotten banned.
    I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty certain that this has always been a rule.
    Why?
    Well because it's exploiting the map. You're not supposed to go into the enemy spawn for a reason which is because spies can basically spawnkill people in there non-stop and your team can't do anything about your teleporters. Letting friendly spies in is still not allowed as it would most likely later on lead to the spies killing people anyways. Also, even if you let friendly spies in there's surely going to be a player on the enemy team which will abuse your teleporters just to kill your teammates.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.