Invalid Discord wrahh discord appeal, yeh

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Yarub#3637

2.) What happened?
i jokingly said someone that they (idk i should say it but if the mods or whoever responds to this say i should, then i will), i was warned about it but it was april fools so i thought it was prob a joke...it wasnt, and i got iso'd for 1 day due to nsfw stuff

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
1. it was a joke, it wasnt meant to be taken seriously
2. i see a bit why the mod thought it was nsfw, but it wasnt really, suggestive? sure i can go with that but thats just too much to take seriously, i think a few people saw it and they didnt care, only the mod did
3. i thought the warn was a joke since...well it was april fools when it happened, still thought the warning and such was bs but if thats so i would have stopped if it was actually serious
so in conclusion, if its really that serious, then ight my bad, i didnt see many people complain about it so i thought it was fine but if thats so, ill still stop, why didnt i stop after the warming, cuz i thought it was just a joke, especially since it came from smelvin, anyways uh ngl im a bit fucked due to my past woopsies but anyways yeah learnt my leason, aint gonna tell people that as a joke

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hi there. While your isolation has ended, I'm just gonna say this.

I've talked to the staff member that Iso'd you.

2. i see a bit why the mod thought it was nsfw, but it wasnt really, suggestive? sure i can go with that but thats just too much to take seriously, i think a few people saw it and they didnt care, only the mod did
He had told me that you kept saying Tasted like penis , he warned you to knock it off but you refused to listen. That is not suggestive, but clearly NSFW language.
3. i thought the warn was a joke since...well it was april fools when it happened, still thought the warning and such was bs but if thats so i would have stopped if it was actually serious
Just because it's April fools, does not mean you can just break the rules. Smelvin is talking seriously, but you decided to think it's just a joke.

I'm gonna close this appeal now.