ReasonNazism
Banned from★ WonderLand NY ⋙ Jailbreak ▬ Custom
Total BansNo previous bans
Blocked (0)never
I couldnt gain the link sorry

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for my "racist name"

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Why I should be unbanned is because it is not fair that I was instantly banned and not even asked to change my name. I can understand that some names shouldnt require this but it doesnt make sense that I am banned for Nazism when my name Reichfuher Lacky doesnt offend no one I was even recently warned about a wrong doing as being warden and the admin that warned me didnt say a thing about my name. There are a lot more inappropriate names that come through the server and the admins dont ban the people for it I wasnt intending any wrong doing to get banned ive joined the server multiple times and no admin has complained about my name nor anyone else in the server. If someone did bring it up I would gladly change my name, also the admin Profit said in chat we dont like Nazism and dropped the ban like atleast ask why my name is that and ask for it be changed Id change my name without any issue. It just doesnt make sense that prior to this ban no admin didnt care about the name but all of a sudden its time to ban me. I have been playing this server for a decent amount of time and to be banned for this reason really makes me upset. i also was not even saying anything racist or bragging about my name I was playing normally not expecting much to add to that too I have never been banned or kicked from the server for any misconduct.

dduymaz45

Nov 15, 2019
Why yes I can that infact is not the "Nazi" army it is the Whermacht which was apart of the German army they are in no way affiliated with the Nazis they are completely different from the Nazis matter of fact the Nazi "army" was the SS it wasn't the Whermacht. The word Nazi is used to describe a politcal party not a entire army. SS are affilated with nazis not the Whermacht. If I have to further backup the reasoning for this spray I will gladly do so as the spray does not show "nazis" it shows Whermacht. I have used this spray multiple times and no admin has complained about it nor another player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.