Declined XBOX360Anthony Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
STEAM_0:1:32087870
XBOX360Anthony

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing Jailbreak and I normally Joke around on the server quite frequently. I made a Miner Joke (not Minor) since I do work in a quarry and we joke about that all the time, then someone made a day with a odd name the next day and I said This is a racial slur in the Philippines BAN HIM!!!! then put !!!! in another text again, then I killed a rebeller sniper and got the perma ban message.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I get it if the jokes were a bit much but its nothing different then I see on the server every time I join, If the admin was online why didn't he PM me to stop it? its not like I said the N word directly or did something disgusting, There was legit a dude that joined and his Tag was Certified Racist or something, that's where I got the joke idea from (my one part of my fam is from the Philippines and came to the US), And If it was seriously a problem a Perm ban is the next step? Seems super extreme, I don't get it. Maybe a day or something but again nothing was directly said besides maybe the miner one but again I did say Not minor's idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.