Declined Yesterday's Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoying Boi

Aug 6, 2019
Hello I do not know why I was banned yesterday for abusing the !calladmin button, toxicity and Disrespect even though I was not on one of your servers yesterday. I hope you can help me and understand my problems. Thank you in advance if you can accept this appeal.

Attachments

• Wonderland.tf.png
    Wonderland.tf.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 9

Annoying Boi

Aug 6, 2019
I'm sorry I am new here if anyone can help me how to properly make an appeal that would be great. If i really have to contact a member just let me know and i will try to i'm just not the best at speaking with people

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I was sorting through players on their last warnings before a permanent ban, going through their chat-logs to see if they've maintained good behavior since any punishments. I got to you and found you saying you wanted to get banned and so you were going to file reports. I also found repeated instances of insulting others from you. As you were on your final warning from @LUV , I served the permanent ban.

Annoying Boi

Aug 6, 2019
Well I really am sorry for insulting everyone for just playing the game. I have these anger problems and when I calm down i realise how stupid I am. It happens way too much so I try to apologise to them but i dont have the guts to because i was so mean to them. I understand 100% If you decide to keep it permanent a sorry isnt going to cut it and it would just be best if you kept it like that. I did enjoy these times on your servers with friends but i think its best if i just stay banned. A friend really wanted me to appeal but i dont see the point. What ever you decide to do i wont mind you are really good at your job for stopping people like me and i hope you have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.