Pending YxngAP's Staff Application

Application Vote

• Yes

• No

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes on May 6, 2024.

YxngAP

★ Donor ★
Sep 14, 2018
Mandatory requirements (you cannot miss any of these):
No active punishments on the community. | Info [ ✓ ]
At least 15 years old (18+ preferred). [ ✓ ] Currently 21
Have a server connection time at least 72 hours. [ ✓ ]
Public Steam profile for the duration of the application. [ ✓ ]
You must have created a forum account/joined discord for two weeks. [ ✓ ]

Dispensable requirements (you can miss only one of these):
No VAC/game ban(s) within the past year. | Info [ ✓ ]
No limited Steam account. | Info [ ✓ ]
If you are missing a requirement, please explain why: None

Personal Info:

Your Steam ID:

Your Discord ID/Username:
@YxngAP

Your preferred pronouns:
He/Him

Your birthdate:
September 3rd, 2002

Where are you from (timezone/country)?
Canada, PST

Do you speak any languages other than English? If so, which -

I speak English. I also dabble a little bit in Spanish other than that I am not very fluent in anything, but I’m very open to using Google translate to assist players needs as needed.

Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on?

I mainly spend my time on jailbreak New York, making friends within the community, but also tend to join the trade server, but I am very willing to go into any other servers as needed for staffing purposes and just building friendships in different communities of the server.

Have you ever held a staff position for another community?

I have done some staffing time on different servers such as Vastlands jailbreak they unfortunately shut down. I have also owned my own jailbreak server in the past named Volo jailbreak other than that for TF2 staffing related servers. I have not but I have staffed for many other and Garry’s mod servers in the past.

If so, which community was it, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and how long were you there?

For vast lands, I was there for about 4 to 5 months not sure how long the server was open prior to that, but seem to be a very new server as they were struggling with keeping it open with my own server Volo jailbreak I ran it for about six months and then came into issues with finding people to help me run it / Devs Not sure if you want to know about any of my other staffing experiences in Minecraft or Garry’s mod but if so, I am willing to further elaborate on those.

Do you have experience using SourceMod?

I do have a little bit of knowledge of source mod not as much as I would like to, but I am a very fast learner, and I am eager to develop further knowledge in it. I used it for a little bit of my time while I was running my server, so I did make myself a little knowledgable with it other than that, I would need to relearn as it has been quite a while.

Why should we accept you into the team?

I like to think of myself as a perfect fit for this position, due to my experience and professional skills. Here are some of the traits I posses that would be beneficial to the staff team on Wonderland.

Enthusiasm - I am a very enthusiastic individual who enjoys helping people find their passions and encouraging them is the best possible way to support them along side their finding.

Dedicated - I become very dedicated to opportunities I am provided with. I am already very dedicated to this server and would like to further that quality by working along side your team.

Fair- I'm a good person that is thoughtful & considerate of other players. I try and see other people’s point of view before reacting to situations so I can make correct judgments towards them.

Humorous– I enjoy having fun with online players as this helps to relax them and makes the community more enjoyable and happier generally.

Trustworthy - I am an individual who is always trusted with responsibilities and I am relied on to meet the tasks given to me and to assist maintain the server.

Confident - I am confident when managing all ages of individuals and speak in a very positive & inspiring manner to assist players feel better about themselves. i'm courteous to players and take a look at to be friendly and happy while online. I try and be available to anyone that needs me so i could help them in any situation. I am a very social individual that can make conversation with anyone at any given time.

Selfless - I find myself to be a selfless person, which implies that I put others before myself and take care of their need and wants before mine. I recently graduated and I’d like to work as a student Counsellor and help students with anything from a bit problem to something as big as self-harm. I sorrow anyone who has a difficulty, irrespective of how great or small. People around me, some close, et al. not, have or do self-harm or have suicidal thoughts. It is a typical thing during this generation and to undertake and put an end to their pain and suffering are some things that actually matters to me. i do know I can’t be there for everybody, but i need to be researched to, trusted and be reliable in order that people can come to me with their troubles if needed, and provides me the possibility to assist them to the simplest of my ability.

Do you have anything else to comment/add?

Other than the fact that I am very grateful for the chance to reapply so soon, I am looking forward to working with you guys and being a part of the team and hope you guys enjoy my application if you have any questions feel free to reach out and ask Have a wonderful rest your day. Thank you for your time.

Feel free to also check for plagiarism :)

^^^^^
Reason for not instant reapply was because i was aware that i was going for vacation and wasn't going to be able to be active now i am back an available again so the times right!

Last edited: