• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Add !arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
That would make it a bit op. Unless vip restricted
Giving VIPs a advantage against non-VIP users is a bad idea.

Also explosive arrows will be OP. One shooting scouts with arrows without a headshot? Nice Joke.
If you saying it's so fun, maybe making a server that just !arrow affected weapons dealing damage might be a better idea.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017

vip's have the ability to change size, amongst other things. While they aren't allowed to use it to have the size advantage, that's one thing they have over non vip's. Besides, if it is implemented, it wouldn't be on every single server, just like some things are not available on maps like 2fort, dustbowl, hightower, and so on. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

Reactions: Wizard Magizard

vex

Amphetamine'd
Sep 19, 2017

Also explosive arrows will be OP. One shooting scouts with arrows without a headshot? Nice Joke.
If you saying it's so fun, maybe making a server that just !arrow affected weapons dealing damage might be a better idea.
microtransactions bro

Deleted member 598

Headset Freak
Sep 25, 2017
Sverige
vip's have the ability to change size, amongst other things. While they aren't allowed to use it to have the size advantage, that's one thing they have over non vip's. Besides, if it is implemented, it wouldn't be on every single server, just like some things are not available on maps like 2fort, dustbowl, hightower, and so on. It wouldn't be the end of the world.
Understandable then. Might aswell +1 this idea.

Reactions: Wizard Magizard

Chronos

★ Donor ★
Sep 3, 2017
Germany
As far as I can remember from MN, everyone I knew hated it as it dealt way too much damage and it was spammable. The Huntsman killed in one shot when almost fully charged.
If the command is added, please don't set the explosion damage/radius too high is what I'm trying to say. Maybe even add a delay to the explosion.
As a Medic you can be more flexible, as you can use the explosion to boost you into the air, much like a rocket jump. And the damage inflicted to yourself adds a risk, which I would personally like.
+1
i honestly don't know if you're joking or not, i know how sarcastic you can be

Edit: Got rid of a small grammar mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.